By Lubbock National Bank Downtowns across the United States house the bare bones of mid-rise and high-rise buildings, in various states of disrepair, that hark back to bygone eras when much of life revolved around the banks, shops and hotels that were once part of vibrant urban life. As commerce and people moved outward in favor … Continued
- Buyers Guide to Home Inspections
- Best Parks In Lubbock
- Finding a Good Property Manager
- How does rent in Lubbock compare to other cities?
- Organization Tips Marie Kondo Style
- Selling your house? Check out these staging tips.
- Ready to Buy a Home? First Consider these 5 Things
- When Should Landlords Hire a Property Management Company?
- 5 Benefits of Using A Favorable Property Management Company
- What’s Ahead for the Apartment Market
- Home Maintenance Tips
- Pet-Ownership Responsibility
- Understanding Property Management Contracts
- Buyers will Pay More for Smart Homes
- 4 Things to Remember When Renting to Elderly Tenants