Summer is upon us in the 806. In a college town like Lubbock, summer can be a challenging time for renters. Tech students are going home before their lease ends or they need a short-term lease for summer classes. However, the summer renter’s dilemma affects more than students. Anyone going on a trip for a … Continued
- How does rent in Lubbock compare to other cities?
- Organization Tips Marie Kondo Style
- Selling your house? Check out these staging tips.
- Ready to Buy a Home? First Consider these 5 Things
- When Should Landlords Hire a Property Management Company?
- 5 Benefits of Using A Favorable Property Management Company
- What’s Ahead for the Apartment Market
- Home Maintenance Tips
- Pet-Ownership Responsibility
- Understanding Property Management Contracts
- Buyers will Pay More for Smart Homes
- 4 Things to Remember When Renting to Elderly Tenants
- The Danger Of Using Unlicensed And Uninsured Contractors
- How to Cut Your Energy Bill This Winter
- Ways to Make Your Home Warm This Winter