Summer is upon us in the 806. In a college town like Lubbock, summer can be a challenging time for renters. Tech students are going home before their lease ends or they need a short-term lease for summer classes. However, the summer renter’s dilemma affects more than students. Anyone going on a trip for a … Continued
- Best Lubbock Hang Outs for a Chilly Day
- 10 Tips To Beautify Your Rental Home Without Upsetting Your Landlord
- 5 Questions to Ask a Property Manager
- 8 Must-Do Fall Attractions And Events In Lubbock
- 10 Fall Decorating Essentials for your Home
- Investor’s Guide: All the Property Types You Could Add to Your Portfolio
- Is Fall A Good Time To Sell Your House?
- Neighborhood Profile: Wester
- Why Property Owners need Property Management
- School Supplies Guide for Lubbock
- Summer Is A Great Time To Sell Your House.
- Neighborhood Profile: Rush
- Why Restoring Lubbock Matters
- The Pioneer Pocket Hotel
- Sublease Season: Find Summer Housing Solutions