Why Summer? While the real estate market is busiest in spring, summer is a seller’s market if you play your cards right. Plus, it’s easiest to deal with real estate in the summer when the rest of the world has slowed down. Fewer houses are on the market. Because most houses sell in the springtime, … Continued
- Investor’s Guide: All the Property Types You Could Add to Your Portfolio
- Is Fall A Good Time To Sell Your House?
- Neighborhood Profile: Wester
- Why Property Owners need Property Management
- School Supplies Guide for Lubbock
- Summer Is A Great Time To Sell Your House.
- Neighborhood Profile: Rush
- Why Restoring Lubbock Matters
- The Pioneer Pocket Hotel
- Sublease Season: Find Summer Housing Solutions
- Reasons to visit LBK’s Pioneer Building
- Neighborhood Profile: Maxey Park
- Neighborhood Profile: Coronado
- Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Checklist: Apartment Essentials