KIM FLENNIKEN IS AN ENERGETIC, CUSTOMER-SERVICE ORIENTED REAL ESTATE SUCCESS STORY.
Since beginning her real estate career in 1996, Kim has been a multi-million dollar producer in each of her 20 years as a real estate professional. She is consistently among the top annual individual Realtors in Lubbock.
Intentional in applying her expertise, cultivated over her many years as a real estate professional-
• Providing representation to both sellers and buyers of real estate
• Guiding clients on preparing their homes to attract higher prices and shorter marketing times
• Utilizing the latest in technology to aggressively market properties
• Providing for the specific needs of executive and medical relocation personnel
• Providing new home construction counseling and representation including site and builder selection
Proud of her community and her community involvement -
• Second Baptist Church
• Lubbock Symphony Guild
• Texas Tech Red Raider Club
• Texas Tech Chancellor's Council
• Texas Tech Ex-Students Association
• South Plains Food Bank Supporter
• Chi Omega Sorority Advisory Board
• Former Chairperson Lubbock Chamber of Commerce Business Expo
• Leadership Lubbock Graduate
Kim focuses on building her business on kindness and integrity. This, coupled with her spirit, energy and quality customer service, has made her a successful agent. She is a real estate agent clients are pleased to return to AND pleased to refer to others. Above all, is Kim's love of her husband, Mark, daughter, Madeline and their 4-legged family members!
"I am passionate about providing my clients with a level of service that exceeds their expectations, working to insure my clients have the most outstanding real estate transaction they've ever experienced."