THE [email protected] The sounds of hammers banging and saws buzzing have become a regular part of the sound landscape in South Overton. The neighborhood is in the midst of a transformation, with new construction and remodels of older housing taking place on many of its streets. Longtime friends and business partners, Ian Harper and Jeremy … Continued
- Buyers Guide to Home Inspections
- Best Parks In Lubbock
- Finding a Good Property Manager
- How does rent in Lubbock compare to other cities?
- Organization Tips Marie Kondo Style
- Selling your house? Check out these staging tips.
- Ready to Buy a Home? First Consider these 5 Things
- When Should Landlords Hire a Property Management Company?
- 5 Benefits of Using A Favorable Property Management Company
- What’s Ahead for the Apartment Market
- Home Maintenance Tips
- Pet-Ownership Responsibility
- Understanding Property Management Contracts
- Buyers will Pay More for Smart Homes
- 4 Things to Remember When Renting to Elderly Tenants