THE [email protected] The sounds of hammers banging and saws buzzing have become a regular part of the sound landscape in South Overton. The neighborhood is in the midst of a transformation, with new construction and remodels of older housing taking place on many of its streets. Longtime friends and business partners, Ian Harper and Jeremy … Continued
- 10 Tips To Beautify Your Rental Home Without Upsetting Your Landlord
- 5 Questions to Ask a Property Manager
- 8 Must-Do Fall Attractions And Events In Lubbock
- 10 Fall Decorating Essentials for your Home
- Investor’s Guide: All the Property Types You Could Add to Your Portfolio
- Is Fall A Good Time To Sell Your House?
- Neighborhood Profile: Wester
- Why Property Owners need Property Management
- School Supplies Guide for Lubbock
- Summer Is A Great Time To Sell Your House.
- Neighborhood Profile: Rush
- Why Restoring Lubbock Matters
- The Pioneer Pocket Hotel
- Sublease Season: Find Summer Housing Solutions
- Reasons to visit LBK’s Pioneer Building