It’s fun to enter an address on a website and instantly receive real estimate price estimates for a property. But the data that powers many of those automated valuation models is inaccurate and unreliable. Who says? The websites themselves. Look below to see how popular sites that offer online price estimates describe limitations with their … Continued
- Best Moving Companies
- Buyers Guide to Home Inspections
- Best Parks In Lubbock
- Finding a Good Property Manager
- How does rent in Lubbock compare to other cities?
- Organization Tips Marie Kondo Style
- Selling your house? Check out these staging tips.
- Ready to Buy a Home? First Consider these 5 Things
- When Should Landlords Hire a Property Management Company?
- 5 Benefits of Using A Favorable Property Management Company
- What’s Ahead for the Apartment Market
- Home Maintenance Tips
- Pet-Ownership Responsibility
- Understanding Property Management Contracts
- Buyers will Pay More for Smart Homes