Whether you have dogs or kids, a walk in the park is always a good idea for something different to do. You don’t want to go to any park; you want to go to a park that is clean, has enough things to look at and do, and makes you feel safe when you spend time there. … Continued
- Buyers Guide to Home Inspections
- Best Parks In Lubbock
- Finding a Good Property Manager
- How does rent in Lubbock compare to other cities?
- Organization Tips Marie Kondo Style
- Selling your house? Check out these staging tips.
- Ready to Buy a Home? First Consider these 5 Things
- When Should Landlords Hire a Property Management Company?
- 5 Benefits of Using A Favorable Property Management Company
- What’s Ahead for the Apartment Market
- Home Maintenance Tips
- Pet-Ownership Responsibility
- Understanding Property Management Contracts
- Buyers will Pay More for Smart Homes
- 4 Things to Remember When Renting to Elderly Tenants