Real estate development is always a gamble for many reasons. There are several risks individuals take as investors, builders, and homebuyers. The one risk you should not take, however, is the use of an unlicensed and uninsured contractor. Hiring a Licensed and Insured Contractor When an accredited general contractor takes on a project, some delegation … Continued
- 4 Things to Remember When Renting to Elderly Tenants
- The Danger Of Using Unlicensed And Uninsured Contractors
- How to Cut Your Energy Bill This Winter
- Ways to Make Your Home Warm This Winter
- Best Lubbock Hang Outs for a Chilly Day
- 10 Tips To Beautify Your Rental Home Without Upsetting Your Landlord
- 5 Questions to Ask a Property Manager
- 8 Must-Do Fall Attractions And Events In Lubbock
- 10 Fall Decorating Essentials for your Home
- Investor’s Guide: All the Property Types You Could Add to Your Portfolio
- Is Fall A Good Time To Sell Your House?
- Neighborhood Profile: Wester
- Why Property Owners need Property Management
- School Supplies Guide for Lubbock
- Summer Is A Great Time To Sell Your House.