Different types of properties offer investors different advantages. Market Rate The vast majority of rental properties are “market rate” meaning that the landlord can charge whatever price is set by the rental market, without any subsidies or discounts. These properties are the most straightforward for owners to purchase and lease out. Having a strong market … Continued
- Buyers Guide to Home Inspections
- Best Parks In Lubbock
- Finding a Good Property Manager
- How does rent in Lubbock compare to other cities?
- Organization Tips Marie Kondo Style
- Selling your house? Check out these staging tips.
- Ready to Buy a Home? First Consider these 5 Things
- When Should Landlords Hire a Property Management Company?
- 5 Benefits of Using A Favorable Property Management Company
- What’s Ahead for the Apartment Market
- Home Maintenance Tips
- Pet-Ownership Responsibility
- Understanding Property Management Contracts
- Buyers will Pay More for Smart Homes
- 4 Things to Remember When Renting to Elderly Tenants