History In phenomena that have become quite familiar to Texans from West to East, many of the beautifully crafted buildings of a bygone era have fallen victim to deterioration and demolition. The old Hotel Lubbock building was, at one time, close to becoming another statistic in this category. Thankfully, it’s time has yet to come. … Continued
- Best Moving Companies
- Buyers Guide to Home Inspections
- Best Parks In Lubbock
- Finding a Good Property Manager
- How does rent in Lubbock compare to other cities?
- Organization Tips Marie Kondo Style
- Selling your house? Check out these staging tips.
- Ready to Buy a Home? First Consider these 5 Things
- When Should Landlords Hire a Property Management Company?
- 5 Benefits of Using A Favorable Property Management Company
- What’s Ahead for the Apartment Market
- Home Maintenance Tips
- Pet-Ownership Responsibility
- Understanding Property Management Contracts
- Buyers will Pay More for Smart Homes