Few, if any, cities in the United States better exemplify the notion of America being the land of opportunity than Lubbock, Texas. Lending credence to the argument is the result of the vision and determination of a man born in the West Texas town of Smyer, who grew up hoeing weeds in cotton fields, and … Continued
- 4 Things to Remember When Renting to Elderly Tenants
- The Danger Of Using Unlicensed And Uninsured Contractors
- How to Cut Your Energy Bill This Winter
- Ways to Make Your Home Warm This Winter
- Best Lubbock Hang Outs for a Chilly Day
- 10 Tips To Beautify Your Rental Home Without Upsetting Your Landlord
- 5 Questions to Ask a Property Manager
- 8 Must-Do Fall Attractions And Events In Lubbock
- 10 Fall Decorating Essentials for your Home
- Investor’s Guide: All the Property Types You Could Add to Your Portfolio
- Is Fall A Good Time To Sell Your House?
- Neighborhood Profile: Wester
- Why Property Owners need Property Management
- School Supplies Guide for Lubbock
- Summer Is A Great Time To Sell Your House.