The “fine print” in a contract may seem like a chore to us, but with a lack of effort, this could lead to misunderstanding. Contracts are made to eliminate confusion and provide a mutual understanding of how the relationship will function. All property management contracts should address the following. Outline of Work It is … Continued
- Best Moving Companies
- Buyers Guide to Home Inspections
- Best Parks In Lubbock
- Finding a Good Property Manager
- How does rent in Lubbock compare to other cities?
- Organization Tips Marie Kondo Style
- Selling your house? Check out these staging tips.
- Ready to Buy a Home? First Consider these 5 Things
- When Should Landlords Hire a Property Management Company?
- 5 Benefits of Using A Favorable Property Management Company
- What’s Ahead for the Apartment Market
- Home Maintenance Tips
- Pet-Ownership Responsibility
- Understanding Property Management Contracts
- Buyers will Pay More for Smart Homes