Few, if any, cities in the United States better exemplify the notion of America being the land of opportunity than Lubbock, Texas. Lending credence to the argument is the result of the vision and determination of a man born in the West Texas town of Smyer, who grew up hoeing weeds in cotton fields, and … Continued
- Is Fall A Good Time To Sell Your House?
- Neighborhood Profile: Wester
- Why Property Owners need Property Management
- School Supplies Guide for Lubbock
- Summer Is A Great Time To Sell Your House.
- Neighborhood Profile: Rush
- Why Restoring Lubbock Matters
- The Pioneer Pocket Hotel
- Sublease Season: Find Summer Housing Solutions
- Reasons to visit LBK’s Pioneer Building
- Neighborhood Profile: Maxey Park
- Neighborhood Profile: Coronado
- Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Checklist: Apartment Essentials
- Keep An Eye Out: New Home Checklist