It’s fun to enter an address on a website and instantly receive real estimate price estimates for a property. But the data that powers many of those automated valuation models is inaccurate and unreliable. Who says? The websites themselves. Look below to see how popular sites that offer online price estimates describe limitations with their … Continued
- 8 Must-Do Fall Attractions And Events In Lubbock
- 10 Fall Decorating Essentials for your Home
- Investor’s Guide: All the Property Types You Could Add to Your Portfolio
- Is Fall A Good Time To Sell Your House?
- Neighborhood Profile: Wester
- Why Property Owners need Property Management
- School Supplies Guide for Lubbock
- Summer Is A Great Time To Sell Your House.
- Neighborhood Profile: Rush
- Why Restoring Lubbock Matters
- The Pioneer Pocket Hotel
- Sublease Season: Find Summer Housing Solutions
- Reasons to visit LBK’s Pioneer Building
- Neighborhood Profile: Maxey Park
- Neighborhood Profile: Coronado