By Lubbock National Bank Downtowns across the United States house the bare bones of mid-rise and high-rise buildings, in various states of disrepair, that hark back to bygone eras when much of life revolved around the banks, shops and hotels that were once part of vibrant urban life. As commerce and people moved outward in favor … Continued
- 8 Must-Do Fall Attractions And Events In Lubbock
- 10 Fall Decorating Essentials for your Home
- Investor’s Guide: All the Property Types You Could Add to Your Portfolio
- Is Fall A Good Time To Sell Your House?
- Neighborhood Profile: Wester
- Why Property Owners need Property Management
- School Supplies Guide for Lubbock
- Summer Is A Great Time To Sell Your House.
- Neighborhood Profile: Rush
- Why Restoring Lubbock Matters
- The Pioneer Pocket Hotel
- Sublease Season: Find Summer Housing Solutions
- Reasons to visit LBK’s Pioneer Building
- Neighborhood Profile: Maxey Park
- Neighborhood Profile: Coronado