Applications are available online and at our corporate office (1500 Broadway St, Suite 1400 Lubbock, TX 79401).
Duties & Responsibilities: Painting, HVAC skills, general plumbing, general sheetrock repair & texture, demolition, framework, troubleshooting of water heaters and appliances.
EPA Certified required. Maintenance experience required. HVAC and plumbing experience a
plus, valid drivers license, good driving record, reliable transportation, must
be willing to work on Saturdays as needed, must be willing to take after hour
The Porter will clean and maintain assigned areas of the food hall.
· Performs cleaning, housekeeping, and light maintenance tasks and services throughout the food hall.
· Clears dirty tables and cleans them for the next guests.
· Picks up trash and empties trash containers.
· Assists with the cleaning and sanitizing of shared facilities and common spaces.
· Vacuums and mops floors.
· Ensures that napkins, straws and eating utensils are stocked.
· Creates a positive dining experience for guests
· Keeps food hall safe and secure
· Performs other related duties as required.
· Thorough understanding of safety hazards and proper use of various cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
· Detail-oriented and thorough.
· Ability to perform basic repairs and operate tools or equipment used in routine maintenance.
· Ability to keep the property clean and orderly.
· Good interpersonal skills with polite and courteous demeanor toward staff, customers, clients, and visitors to the food hall.
· Prolonged periods standing.
· Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, reach, and lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
APPLY NOW ONLINE!