4402 93rd Drive, Lubbock TX 79424
- Property ID:
- MLS #:
- Listing Agent Number:
- Post Updated:
4169.00 sq ft
- Date added:
- Half Bathrooms:
- Lot size:
11361.00 sq ft
Single Family Residence
- Condition of Sale:
Absolutely breathtaking, completely renovated 5/5/3 on the 11th green of Lakeridge Golf Course. Inside on the first floor you will find new tile/wood flooring, soaring custom ceilings, 2 living areas, a huge formal dining w/real wood floors & a 2nd master suite. The kitchen boasts all granite tops, stainless steel appliances, double oven, island & bar. Across from the kitchen are huge picture windows showcasing the newly-installed (2016) backyard oasis including a new heated gunite pool w/hot tub & water falls, 2 pergolas, an outdoor kitchen & even a basketball court. Upstairs you will find the elegant master suite w/private balcony, fireplace, large walk-in shower & separate airflow tub. There’s an additional 3 bedrooms upstairs w/a bonus media room. Other features include: custom metal door, new lighting, fresh paint interior & exterior, new roof, 2 water heaters, 2 HVAC’s, new privacy fence, 3 indoor & 1 outdoor fireplaces, in-ceiling speakers, security system w/cameras.
- Legal Description: LAKERIDGE C C EST L 887
View on map / Neighborhood
- Exterior: Brick,Stucco
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned,Bookcase(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Desk,Hot Tub/Spa,Plantation Shutters,Walk-in Closet,Window Coverings
- Fireplace: Yes
- Parking: Attached,Garage
- Pool: Yes
- Roof: Composition
- Zone: 7
- Corporate License #: 427591
- Lease Type: Net
- Construction Type: ExistingConstruction
- Cooling: Central Electric
- Licensed Supervisor: Doug Duncan
- School District: Lubbock ISD
Taxes & Fees
- Listing Agent Full Name: Jeremy Steen
- Tax ID : R121307
- Listing Office Name: McDougal, REALTORS
- Property Disclaimer: Information should be deemed reliable but not guaranteed, all representations are approximate, and individual verification is recommended.
Company: McDougal, REALTORS
Jeremy is a proud father and husband. He is West Texas born and raised. He studied business at South Plains College and Texas Tech University and serves on several boards in the Lubbock community.
Jeremy is eager, trustworthy and determined – everything you want in a realtor when you’re finding your dream home or selling your current home.
He prides himself on his integrity, unique marketing and ability to think outside the box to bring the best value to his clients.
Give Jeremy a call today at (806) 392-0578.
This Single Family Residence
style property is located in Lubbock is currently Residential
and has been listed on McDougal Companies. This property is listed at $ 599,000. It has 5 beds bedrooms, 4 baths bathrooms, and is 4169.00 sq ft. The property was built in year.