4108 86th Street, Lubbock TX 79423
- Property ID:
- MLS #:
- Listing Agent Number:
- Post Updated:
4356.00 sq ft
- Date added:
- Half Bathrooms:
- Lot size:
17420.00 sq ft
Single Family Residence
- Condition of Sale:
Soaring Ceilings, Tremendous Spaces, Fantastic Quality & Incredible Landscape, All Found on the Prestigious, Peaceful Tree-Lined Street in Kings Row. 4/3.5/3 car garage. 2 living/2 dining PLUS basement. From the phenomenal front yard w/gorgeous appeal, the beautiful entry w/ marble floors & lovely grand staircase greets you. Perfect for entertaining, steps from the Billiard Room (or second living area/office) and wet bar. A different turn to move to the spacious Dining Room w/Butler’s Pantry, perfect for Holiday gatherings! Custom Kitchen cabinetry, fantastic storage, induction stove, warming drawer, incredible granite island & brick-paver floor. Dramatic Living Room washed w/ natural light through 2-story wall of windows & hardwoods. 3rd fireplace in the peaceful Master Suite w/ tremendous bath & fantastic closets. Fresh paint, newer carpet throughout 4 wonderfully over-sized bedrooms! Gorgeously landscaped private back yard retreat w/ lovely fountain. Make this YOUR incredible home!
- Legal Description: KINGS ROW L 43
View on map / Neighborhood
- Exterior: Brick
- Interior: Bookcase(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Desk,Plantation Shutters,Pull Down Stairs,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar,Window Coverings
- Fireplace: Yes
- Parking: Attached,Garage
- Roof: Composition
- Zone: 7
- Corporate License #: 427591
- Lease Type: Net
- Construction Type: ExistingConstruction
- Cooling: Central Electric
- Energy Features: Double Paned Windows
- Licensed Supervisor: Doug Duncan
- School District: Lubbock ISD
Taxes & Fees
- Listing Agent Full Name: Kim Flenniken
- Tax ID : R130636
- Listing Office Name: McDougal, REALTORS
- Property Disclaimer: Information should be deemed reliable but not guaranteed, all representations are approximate, and individual verification is recommended.
Company: McDougal, REALTORS
KIM FLENNIKEN IS AN ENERGETIC, CUSTOMER-SERVICE ORIENTED REAL ESTATE SUCCESS STORY.
Since beginning her real estate career in 1996, Kim has been a multi-million dollar producer in each of her 20 years as a real estate professional. She is consistently among the top annual individual Realtors in Lubbock.
This Single Family Residence
style property is located in Lubbock is currently Residential
and has been listed on McDougal Companies. This property is listed at $ 539,900. It has 4 beds bedrooms, 3 baths bathrooms, and is 4356.00 sq ft. The property was built in year.