12004 Troy Avenue, Lubbock TX 79424
- Property ID:
- MLS #:
- Listing Agent Number:
- Post Updated:
3739.00 sq ft
- Date added:
- Half Bathrooms:
- Lot size:
10000.00 sq ft
Single Family Residence
- Condition of Sale:
- Legal Description: ESTATES AT VINTAGE L 69
View on map / Neighborhood
- Exterior: Brick,Stone
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned,Automated House
- Fireplace: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Roof: Composition
- Zone: 7
- Corporate License #: 427591
- Lease Type: Net
- Construction Type: New Construction
- Cooling: Central Electric
- Energy Features: Attic Fan(s),Double Paned Windows,Energy Star Windows,Foam Insulation,Low E Windows,Other,Programmable Thermst,Storm Doors
- Licensed Supervisor: Doug Duncan
- Restrictions: Deed Restrictions,Drainage Easement,Recorded Plat,Subdivision Restrict,Subject to Zoning
- School District: Lubbock-Cooper ISD
Taxes & Fees
- Listing Agent Full Name: Leslie Thoma
- Tax ID : R325418
- Listing Office Name: McDougal, REALTORS
- Property Disclaimer: Information should be deemed reliable but not guaranteed, all representations are approximate, and individual verification is recommended.
Company: McDougal, REALTORS
Leslie has been an Realtor since 2003 and has worked with
Mike Thoma Construction building new homes since 2001. Leslie has additional certifications ABR, GRI, ASP and ASP. Leslie obtained a Broker’s License in 2006,and has completed the Institute of Training Part I Class towards a goal of becoming a Certified MCE instructor.
She is a member of the Local, State & National Association of Realtors and has served on the boards for a number programs in the
Real Estate, Finance and Building Communities.
Leslie is a Partner in Mike Thoma Construction which has been building homes for the last 30 years in the Lubbock area.
Leslie coordinates the interiors for Thoma Construction Spec Homes. She serves as a facilitator and as the liaison between buyers, and the numerous providers involved during the custom home building process to ensure it is organized and easy for the buyer to make the selections for their new home and keep in the budget they planned on.
Prior to working in the Building and Real Estate Communities, Leslie graduated from Texas Tech University with a degree in Human Services with a specialization in social work. She obtained a Post Baccularate Teaching Certification in 2002 while working on a Master in Literacy and Language. For twelve years, Leslie worked professionally in Human Services for state and local governmental organizations until 2001, prior to becoming a licensed real estate agent in 2003.
Mike & Leslie are members of West Texas Home Builder’s Association and the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce. Leslie has a very strong background in customer relations and prides herself in meeting the housing needs of her clients whether they are buying a home, selling a home or building a custom home. She has a proven sales record, a working knowledge of the Lubbock and South Plains regional area markets, experience in facilitating relocation services and a working knowledge of the variety of ways to finance a home.
Call Leslie If you are ready for a professional realtor in this area who will provide a superior service to meet your real estate needs.
This Single Family Residence
style property is located in Lubbock is currently Residential
and has been listed on McDougal Companies. This property is listed at $ 599,950. It has 4 beds bedrooms, 4 baths bathrooms, and is 3739.00 sq ft. The property was built in year.