3810 138th Street, Lubbock TX 79423
- Property ID:
- MLS #:
- Listing Agent Number:
- Post Updated:
2395.00 sq ft
- Date added:
- Half Bathrooms:
- Lot size:
9375.00 sq ft
Single Family Residence
- Condition of Sale:
You won’t want to miss this timeless Dan Wilson Home in The Enclave at Kelsey Park. This 4 bed 3 bath 3 car garage home has everything. Step inside the open concept kitchen/living with real hardwood floors and enjoy the abundance of natural light. The chefs kitchen is sure to wow with 5 burner gas stove, double ovens and spacious pantry complete with large island. All of the large bedrooms have their own walk in closets and plenty of space for big furniture. The isolated master suite is the perfect getaway with great closet space, Soaker tub and amazing glassed walled shower. Stereo system in the living room with 5.1 surround sound complete with receiver and sub will stay as well as the security cameras on the home. Large covered patio with TV hookups is the perfect outdoor getaway. Make this custom dream home yours today.
- Legal Description: ENCLAVE AT KELSEY PARK L 40
View on map / Neighborhood
- Neighborhood Amenities: Park(s),Trails
- Exterior: Brick,Stone
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned,Desk,Plantation Shutters,Pull Down Stairs,Walk-in Closet
- Fireplace: Yes
- Parking: Garage
- Roof: Composition
- Zone: 11
- Corporate License #: 427591
- Lease Type: Net
- Construction Type: ExistingConstruction
- Cooling: Central Electric
- Energy Features: Double Paned Windows,Fiberglass Blown,Low E Windows
- Licensed Supervisor: Marc McDougal
- School District: Lubbock-Cooper ISD
Taxes & Fees
- Listing Agent Full Name: Jeremy Steen
- Tax ID : R326424
- Listing Office Name: McDougal, REALTORS
- Property Disclaimer: Information should be deemed reliable but not guaranteed, all representations are approximate, and individual verification is recommended.
Company: McDougal, REALTORS
Jeremy is a proud father and husband. He is West Texas born and raised. He studied business at South Plains College and Texas Tech University and serves on several boards in the Lubbock community.
Jeremy is eager, trustworthy and determined – everything you want in a realtor when you’re finding your dream home or selling your current home.
He prides himself on his integrity, unique marketing and ability to think outside the box to bring the best value to his clients.
Give Jeremy a call today at (806) 392-0578.
This Single Family Residence
style property is located in Lubbock is currently Residential
and has been listed on McDougal Companies. This property is listed at $ 370,000. It has 4 beds bedrooms, 3 baths bathrooms, and is 2395.00 sq ft. The property was built in year.